From the obdurate end to the vivid beginning,
the light of the world caresses the darkness of the crimson heart,
celestial beams of fire evoked from a sensibility that is brought forth from the night,
the night is not jaded, it understands,
a comprehension of what the soul yearns for and what it does not.
Honesty and bluntness driven by heartfelt emotion,
only then would the night fall in love just as one would with it,
a gilded loneliness surrounded by its enemies,
the enemies of the day and the avengers of the night,
one cloaked with the night’s protection,
while one is imprisoned in the dusk with the sun entombing one’s true nature.
Only in the night does one feel comfort,
surrounded by the sights of what the world truly offers.
With the day, to feel discomfort, to feel a sense of desolation and induced intimidation;
with the night to feel a sense of freedom of avidity.
- artificeisthetruerealism likes this
- clumsyraven reblogged this from starsinthegutter
- mini-bats likes this
- whatliesbeforeyou reblogged this from esotericallyarcane
- whatliesbeforeyou likes this
- fabulouslytragic likes this
- d-e-r-r-i-c-k-a likes this
- wsabel likes this
- the-fault-in-the-rye reblogged this from starsinthegutter
- poweepow reblogged this from starsinthegutter
- graveyardzombieslayer reblogged this from starsinthegutter
- chysterthefriendlyghost said: it doesn’t suck, that was amazing and i wish i could still write like that don’t doubt yourself babes you’re an amazing writer<3
- chysterthefriendlyghost reblogged this from esotericallyarcane
- ofbloodandlace likes this
- amoretmortemamplexus said: This is beautiful!
- sparkleinfestation reblogged this from starsinthegutter
- starsinthegutter reblogged this from esotericallyarcane
- starsinthegutter said: oh it does NOT suck, its wonderful!
- amoretmortemamplexus likes this
- esotericallyarcane posted this