“Well its very possible to find them for you, i am sure theres the match for it somewhere within my little home.” He smiled. His face was like a map of his hobbies. Invisible blood stains and hand prints of those who fought what he did.
I would never fight it.
“Im glad. I would really enjoy finding the match, i’m sure you realize the importance…” I stopped myself and sat down on the small, dusty couch next to him , our faces only a breath apart.
He gulped. It was the only time i had ever seen him nervous, or at least, what appeared to be nervous.
“This is not what I expected. Not even in the least. I am in no way used to such attention” He said.
What lies. I laughed and slid my hand down his face, smiling at him through heavy lidded eyes. But before I could make heads or tails of the situation i found myself sitting across from him in some great, porcelain bath tub.
There was blood streaking his flushed face, his arms… the tub and my own hands. But whose blood was it? I smiled, he seemed to be sleepy, his eyes were shut for a moment but he wasnt asleep. No, he was smiling back at me.
“You have lovely taste.” He remarked. “Absolutely…lovely.”
- patchworkdandy likes this
- drown-myself-tonight likes this
- mazohyst-of-decadence likes this
- littlemisspanchan likes this
- sourpups said: Can I marry you?
- dudeletmetouchyourbutt likes this
- thestarsaredimmed likes this
- cannedtalent likes this
- theportraitistofdoriangray likes this
- ettusalad likes this
- gummiprince said: That is quite simply one of the loveliest dreams anyone could ever think up.
- gummiprince likes this
- oneirictheatre reblogged this from starsinthegutter
- poesdaughter likes this
- tueusesirene reblogged this from starsinthegutter
- madame-morte likes this
- kiwibat likes this
- marmaladechainsaws said: ;asdfj;aweorwe would be my most intelligent response.
- marmaladechainsaws likes this
- starsinthegutter posted this